Opalescence Quick PF is great for whitening touch-ups or jumpstarts. Its 45% carbamide peroxide gel is strongest strength available. Opalescence Quick PF is applied using a custom-fitted, scalloped tray. Treatment times range 10- 30 minutes.
- Results after 1 treatment
- No gingival protection required
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been shown to help reduce caries and strengthen enamel. Together they help to improve the overall health of the teeth.
- Formulated to prevent dehydration and shade relapse
- Sticky, viscous gel won’t migrate to soft tissues and ensures tray stays securely in place